_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 12

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY
PART 12
.

She embraced me and said. “Oh adeoluwa ….”
As she wept deeply. I held her back by her
shoulders and said.
“Tope…Please talk to me what is wrong?”
She then said. “Come to the church with me
and you will know everything.”
She held my hand and led me into the church.
I didn’t know what to think or expect, I just
needed to know what was wrong with her.
We got into the church and what caught my
eyes was the site of children playing on a mat
spread on the floor. Then I said. “Okay Tope
we are in the church, tell me what is going
on? And why did you decide to blank me out
completely? She said. “I thought it was the
right decision, ending everything we started 2
years ago. But I was wrong and I am sorry.”
I then said. “Okay, now tell me why are you
not in school? Is your mother okay?”
She then gushed out in tears. It was becoming
irritating and I grew impatient and….. I heard
a tiny voice of a kid saying. “Mummy sorry.”
The little boy then embraced her by her leg
and she carried him up. I was shocked the
baby looked very much like
me when I was little…. He had the shape of
my eyebrows and my droopy eyes. I then
stuttered. “Is… That your child?” As sweat
began to drip from my face.
She then replied sobbing. “This is our
Adeoluwa ….This is our son.”
I then said. “How come, how is it possible?”
She said. “He is 2 years old, you are the only
man I have slept with, he even looks like you.”
I then said. “Oh my God!” As I sat down on a
bench because my knees became weary. “Tell
me everything Tope.”
She said. “3 weeks after you left Kogi. I
became ill and I was vomiting. My mom then
asked me if I was seeing any man. I told her
no. She took me to see the doctor, he ran
some tests and the result was that I was
pregnant. My mom beat me in the hospital
with her slippers. When we got home, she
threw my stuffs out and disowned me. I went
to meet my closest relative and in spite of all
the pleas my mom refused to take me
back……” As she started sobbing.
I held her hand tight to comfort her and said.
“Continue.”
She then said. “My relatives insisted I tell
them who was responsible, but I refused. I
didn’t want to implicate you and I know you
didn’t mean it. You have always wanted to
help me. So I did not tell them. 4 months
later, they started maltreating me and I then
decided to leave. A pastors wife took me in
and I was there for 1 year. That was were I
gave birth to junior and worked with the
church’s primary school.”
I then said. “You mean this church?”
She said. “No, I came to this church about 6
months ago. I had to leave the other place,
the pastor made some advances on me, I
reported to the wife and she threw me out. I
have been here since. It’s been terrible
Adeoluwa ….”She began to cry out.
My mind was heavy and I knew I had to do
something about her situation. She suffered
because of me, her education, her family. I
felt so much indebted to her. I then said.
“Tope, I know everything can’t be okay, but I
will do everything possible to make sure you
get the best in life. God has blessed me with
a good job and money is not a problem. I will
get you an apartment here in Kogi and every
month I will send you N200,000 for you and
Junior.”
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: